Ten members present for great day of flying and a steak and beans lunch perfectly grilled by Thomas Prine. Key points covered at the meeting:
- Budget report. Good shape going into the end of the year, including money owed for grass cutting.
- Encourage dues payment before end of the year by all members. Talk it up with friends and folks you meet re joining the club.
- Field cutting still being done by Thomas Prine. Anyone else can volunteer and be compensated. Coordinate beforehand by calling Thomas
- Bushhog work needs to be done on high grass areas. May have to contract out. Need ideas for who might be able to do this.
- Fertilizer may be needed before the end of the year. Bob Ciraldo will consult with turf experts re what we need to do
- Club officers for 2017 needed. Anyone interested contact Bob Ciraldo. Can nominate and continue with current crew, including “acting” positions. Elections in January 2017.
- No great enthusiasm for more than one major event in 2017. One event agreed on. Date TBD